Sales Pro (m/f/d)
DIMATE develops and distributes smart software solutions for the digitalisation of material testing, inspection and maintenance in industry.
Our systems are the basis for an end-to-end digital testing process and for projects with artificial intelligence, such as Digital Twin, Predictive Maintenance or Automated Defect Recognition.
Especially refinery, chemical and power plant operators benefit from the DIMATE software through significant cost and time savings during plant inspection as well as during turnaround / shutdown.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a sales professional and have good knowledge in the oil & gas or chemical or power generation segment?
- You have the right contacts and know how to manage relationships with top-level decision-makers in the process industry?
- You find it exciting to be a pioneer of digitalisation with new software solutions and to convince decision-makers on the customer side?
- You are flexible and travel domestically and abroad when needed?
- Perfect, because we are looking for a dedicated Sales Manager (m/f/d).
- Your chance to become part of the DIMATE team!
- We offer you fun at work.
We don't achieve this every day, but we make every effort to ensure that our team members enjoy the challenges we face at DIMATE
- Independent work in a dynamic IT company that has set itself the goal of making the buzzword Industry 4.0 a reality
- An attractive working environment with high-quality work equipment and the possibility to work from home office.
- Good further education and training opportunities, as well as offers for in-house training & education.
- DIMATE Social Life - we want our employees to feel comfortable with us.
These are your tasks
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the acquisition of customers and IT projects in defined segments and regions for our software solutions. You will support the customer from the creation of the business case to the signing of the contract. A team of DIMATE application and IT specialists will support you in technical issues and customer meetings.
Ready to become a part of DIMATE?
We prefer complete and meaningful applications by e-mail to
We request additional documents in PDF format only.
Address for the application letter:
Lothringer Allee 2
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT?
Get in touch with us!
I will be happy to help you.
Phone +49 234 54 50 39-900