Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Do you want to take responsibility for the strategy development, sales, and lead generation in select verticals and geographies?
Are you a software sales professional looking for a new opportunity to achieve your career goals?
Then join the DIMATE team!
We are DIMATE
DIMATE is a software technology company and we develop smart solutions for the digitalization of material testing, inspection and maintenance in industry worldwide. Our systems are the basis for an end-to-end inspection workflow and for artificial intelligence projects such as Digital Twin, Predictive Maintenance or Automated Defect Recognition. We want to make safety-relevant components and systems safer, more sustainable and more efficient.
Job offer details
- Development of sales strategies for potential customers in the energy sector (production and processing of oil and gas, renewable energies and hydrogen) in close cooperation with marketing.
- Acquisition of customers and sales partners in coordinated countries and regions.
- You will support the customer/partner from the first contact to the signing of the contract and beyond. A team of DIMATE application and IT specialists will support you with technical inquiries and customer appointments.
- Completed commercial training and field service experience are an advantage
- An empathetic, goal-oriented and customer-focused personality
- Team spirit as well as negotiation and communication skills
- Independent and self-organized work style (hybrid with flexible time management)
- Good written and spoken English and German (level B2, better C1)
- Success- oriented, attractive compensation structure and high quality sales tools, including a company car for personal use
- Professional training from experienced managers
- Targeted internal and external training
- Sales support from our marketing and technical team
- Development of your career goals in coordination with the top management
- Corporate health management
- Pleasant working environment in a multinational team
Become part of a modern, expanding company and move into a successful future with us. We look forward to meeting you!
Ready to become a part of DIMATE?
We prefer complete and informative applications by e-mail to
Please send additional documents in PDF format only.
Address for the application letter:
Lothringer Allee 2
44805 Bochum, Germany
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE JOB POSTING?
Please contact us!
I will be happy to help you.
Phone +49 234 54 50 39-900