Focus of the online seminar
Our introductory DIMATE online seminar provides an overview of the enormous potential of digitalization. We will focus on the IT-based optimization of process chains and on the advantages of the DICONDE standard. In addition, the participants will get to know our products and the DIMATE philosophy.
- Current challenges in process, test and quality management caused by the gap in the process chain
- How to bridge the gap with our expertise
- Live demo of our PACS and CCM solutions
- Web access of the DIMATE database
- Wednesday 8 March 2021, 10:00-10:30 am
- Wednesday 24 March 2021, 01:00-01:30 pm
- Friday 9 April 2021, 10:00-10:30 am
- Monday 19 April 2021, 10:00-10:30 am
- Friday 14 May 2021, 01:00-01:30 pm
- Wednesday 26 May 2021, 10:00-10:30 am
The online seminar is free of charge. However, as this is a live event, we kindly ask you to register. After registration, you will receive a confirmation and the access data by e-mail.
None of the dates fits you schedule? We will be happy to arrange one-on-one sessions with you. If you are interested, please leave a note in the comments box.
Don’t want to miss a seminar or online seminar? Sign up for our newsletter. We will be happy to inform you.